Your budget hostel
Pickwick Hall follows all UK government advice relating to COVID19.
The following has been implemented:
- All staff use the sanitising gel which is available on entry and exit of the building
- All staff wear masks when assisting guests
- Rooms are allocated to minimise contact outside of families
- Additional cleaning is performed by staff including doorknobs, handrails and other contact points
- Additional precautions are taken during breakfast time to minimise contact including limiting the total number of guests in the kitchen and sitting room
Customers are encouraged to:
- All guests are encouraged to use the sanitising gel which is available on entry and exit of the building
- All customers should wear masks when in the communal areas
- Liquid soap dispensers are available in every bathroom
- At busy times, guests may need to book a breakfast slot.
NOTE: Shared dorms are currently not available due to COVID19
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, please contact us.